Infinix Note 30 5G Launched In India: Price, Specifications, and other Details
Let us now look at the handset's comprehensive specifications and pricing:
Today, Infinix officially launched the Infinix Note 30 5G smartphone in India. Infinix originally presented the device to the global market last month. In terms of specifications, the newly announced Infinix Note 30 5G has a 6.78-inch display with an FHD+ resolution and a refresh rate of 120Hz. The gadget includes an octa-core MediaTek CPU, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a triple-camera configuration. The phone also boasts an IP53 rating, a 16MP selfie camera, and compatibility with 5G connectivity. Let us now look at the handset's comprehensive specifications and pricing:
Infinix Note 30 5G Pricing, Availability
The Interstellar Blue, Magic Black, and Sunset Gold color options are available for the Infinix Note 30 5G. The base model of the Infinix Note 30 5G with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage costs Rs 14,999 in India, while the 8GB RAM option with 256GB storage costs Rs 15,999. The device will be available for purchase in India on June 22 through Amazon.
Infinix Note 30 Specifications, Features
The Infinix Note 30 5G comes pre-installed with Android 13 and the XOS 13 skin. The gadget is powered by a 6nm octa-core Dimensity 6080 SoC from MediaTek. The smartphone comes standard with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage. There is also a microSD card slot for storage expansion beyond 256GB. The phone sports a 6.78-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution and a refresh rate of 120Hz. The screen also sports a punch-hole cutout in the center for the selfie camera.
In terms of other significant features, the gadget sports a triple-camera configuration at the rear, which includes a 108MP primary camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and an AI lens. The handset includes a 16MP camera for selfies and video calls. The Note 30 5G also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, an IP53 rating, dual 4G VoLTE, 5G, a 5,000mAh battery, and up to 45W rapid charging compatibility. Last but not least, the smartphone includes a JBL-tuned twin speaker.
Infinix Note 30 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch display, 120Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ resolution, punch-hole cutout, 240Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 Wide Colour Gamut, 580 nits brightness.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core 6nm Dimensity 6080 SoC with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 4GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, and 128GB/256GB storage, microSD support.
- Software: Android 13 with XOS 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, AI camera, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, dual Speaker with Sound by JBL & Hi-Res, IP53 rating, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 5000mAh, 45W fast charging.
- Dimensions And Weight: 168.51×76.51×8.45mm; Weight: 204.7g